1. Kindly Note
- It takes a risk to to do the upgrade, please avoid updating during important events;
- Please make sure the device with enough power during updating;
- Please don`t unplug the USB flash disk during updating to avoid updating failure;
- Feel free to contact us if the updating failure or error causes the malfunction: Hollyland Technical Support Engineer: email@example.com
2. Updating Tool
- USB-C flash disk / USB flash disk + OTG convertor
- Download Upgrade File –> Download Path
3. Upgrade Steps
- Format the USB flash disk into FAT32 format first, then place the updating file in the USB flash disk root directly.
- Insert the USB flash disk into the wireless monitor`s Type-C port, the monitor will enter the updating status automatically. Then just waiting for the update completion.
4. Special notes
- The USB flash disk needs to be formatted into the FAT32 format first so can the device to recognize the USB flash disk.
- If the USB flash disk which over 32G, the Window/Mac system don’t have the FAT32 options, so need professional disk software tools (like DiskGenius) to format it.
- The updating file needs to be placed in the USB flash disk root directory can the device read the updating file, the file can’t be placed in another folder.
- Checking whether the monitor firmware version is the latest or not on the device information after the update is completed.